COVID-19 – Foundation Chiropractic
Your health, welfare and safety are paramount when you come into Foundation Chiropractic. We are constantly getting updates on this virus through our state board, state association, and most importantly the governor, in regards to what our duty is during this time as an essential health care office. We will continue to follow these guidelines as they change rapidly.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF:
- You are experiencing flu like symptoms, cough, fever, shortness of breath, and/or muscle aches.
- You have travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with another person who has been diagnosed with or under investigation for COVID-19.
OUR FACILITY AND STAFF
We are monitoring our health everyday as a team and taking the steps necessary so that we can continue to serve you and your family like we do everyday.
Here are some highlights:
We continue to enhance techniques to clean our adjusting tables and scanner. We are cleaning and sanitizing all door handles, touch screens, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, bathroom fixtures and x-ray equipment.
We have temporarily removed all items from the children’s area to help keep our cleaning efforts effective.
We have asked that upon arrival for your appointment, you should come in to the office to check in, however, we will be asking that you sit in your car to wait until it is your turn. We will give you a call when that time comes. We have been trying to spread out appointments as much as possible, so there should be a very minimal wait but we do want to maintain the social distancing protocol.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our Foundation Chiropractic team.
- We monitor our temperature before and after every shift. – Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible. Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, vitamins, sleep, hydration, and exercise) to help keep their immune systems strong.
- Importantly, we are monitoring any flu-like symptoms and will make sure we are aware of possible issues on our team.
If you want to come in, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment. Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose Foundation Chiropractic. And perhaps most importantly, we are keeping positive and supporting each other to make sure we are at our best to serve you and your family. One of the best things you can do is to get checked here in our office so we can keep your nervous system working at it’s best. Please call us if you have any questions, we are here for you.
For information about the Coronavirus, click here to be re-directed to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.